Started Oct 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
RudyPohl
Senior MemberPosts: 2,930
Like?
Re: FZ200 - Why I prefer megazooms over DSLR rigs
In reply to Juggler, Oct 31, 2012

Juggler wrote:

Can't agree more...

I just returned from a 5 days Greece tour, I took a 5d Mk II, a 7D (with bunch of lenses), and FZ200 with me, and guess what, I used fz200 almost exclusively, I just used 5d Mk II with 15mm fisheye, as Fz200 doesn't have such wide angle. I was very pleased with the results..

Regards,

Melih

-- hide signature --

'Juggling is a metaphor for life.. Each ball represents one of life's concerns and the goal is to give each the appropriate amount of individual attention while simultaneously watching and guiding all the others. Life is about balance and staying quick and alert as everything threatens to spin out of control' from Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson

Wow Melih! This is an amazing testimony coming from you as a professional photographer. Of course, the high end DSLRs will always have their important places, especially for pros, but bridge cameras like the FZ200 open up a world of (afforable and convenient) possibilities like never before.

Thanks so much for your comment!

Rudy

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow