Started Oct 31, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Vaughn T.Winfree
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,988Gear list
Like?
NEX-7 Firmware Update, Finally Bracketing @ +/- 3EV with RAW
Oct 31, 2012

This is one update I was looking for to be able to do a bracketed exposure up to +/- 3EV in JPEG + RAW mode without having to do it manually by adjusting the EV for every shot and risking more movement on a tripod, etc.. I am glad Sony finally saw the light on that one.

The movie button On/Off feature is nice as it has been a huge source of aggravation to many even though I have never hit that button by accident. It's still nice to have the On/Off feature.

The bracket increase for HDR is a huge for me... Lastly, I was pleased to see that it maintained all of my customized settings that I set up using Gary Friedman's recommendations from his book. I was glad I did not have to go back and reprogram all of that...

-- hide signature --

Vaughn T. Winfree
These are not the Droids you are looking for~~
'See what the camera see's. Let the lens interpret what can be. Capture a moment in time telling a story.'--Vaughn T. Winfree

Vaughn T.Winfree's gear list:Vaughn T.Winfree's gear list
Canon PowerShot G11 Canon PowerShot S100 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS Sigma 19mm F2.8 EX DN
Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow