ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
bensherman
Regular MemberPosts: 270Gear list
Like?
Portraits with Fuji X-Pro1 + Super EBC 60mm F2.4+ Nikon SB 900
Oct 31, 2012

Hi,

All my life, I have been a Nikon shooter. In recent times I have been using Nikon D3 with pro optics such as 85mm F1.4G, 35mm F1.4G, 24-70mm F2.8G and 70-200 F2.8G and was always forced to shoot RAW and spend countless hours behind computer screen processing RAW using countless converters and admittedly was never as happy as when I tried Fuji X-Pro1 with SB 900. These quick shorts are all OOC, resized in CS6. Frankly I was stunned with the OOC quality if this camera. I also feel Fuji's 60mm f2.4 is literally distortion free compared to Nikons. Mind you these shots were taken under mixed lighting condition yet AWB is spot on! This is amazing!!  I was simply sold and have taken advantage of Fuji’s current promotion in UK!

The size and weight of this camera is just a tiny fraction of my Nikon gear yet the performance is comparable if not better. I simply don’t know how Fuji does it…

Please pour in your feedback and any tips that you may have. I have never used a rangefinder before and would appreciate your input. I shall claim my free 35mm f1.4 next week.

Fujifilm X-Pro1 Nikon D3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow