Started Oct 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
justinrphillips
Regular MemberPosts: 161Gear list
Like?
GF1 vs G2
Oct 30, 2012

I know these are older cameras, but is there an image difference between the two.  I have a GF3 and a nice selection of primes and the 14-45 zoom, which will be my primary travel camera always but I am going on vacation and want to do some time lapse stuff without bringing my 5d Mark II's with me so I want to pick up a Panasonic camera that has a remote port in it so I can do time lapse and offset my GF3.  The G2 and GF1 are in my price range and was just curious if there is really any differences with the RAW image.  GF1 is smaller and I can move with both cameras in a nice light bag.  Would appreciate any feedback, thanks!

justinrphillips's gear list:justinrphillips's gear list
Nikon 1 V1 Nikon D800 Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Nikon AF Nikkor 85mm f/1.8D Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 +3 more
Canon EOS 5D Mark II Panasonic Lumix DMC-G2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow