Re: Simple explanation
In reply to Marcamera, Oct 30, 2012

Marcamera wrote:

Conrad Birdie wrote:

Marcamera wrote:

Conrad Birdie wrote:

Princess Leia wrote:

knox wrote:

geeez princess . . you are SO frantic and desperate! You have been obsessed with Obama for so long! Even with other IDs you posted all this BS . . . I remember at one point, you had half the threads on the main page with BS like this. Obama is eating you alive and you let him do it! Seems it's your whole life! Lighten up man!

btw . . this is not the place to work out your OCD issues.

-- hide signature --

Knox
--
http://www.avatarphotoart.com
Alley Cats . . . Urban Tails (the book)
http://www.urbantailsbook.com

My lover and paranoid stalker is back. Why don't you address the OP for once?

What is to address? Osama Bin Laden is DEAD! It has been confirmed over a year and a half ago. So, that makes your entire post not only asinine, but impossible.

Now, if you want to claim that Al Qaeda is donating to his reelection campaign then feel free too, but if you truly believe that, then you are so far off the deep end that you mental well being is seriously in jeopardy.

Do you REALLY want people to believe that Al Qaeda, the group that lost its leader, is donating to the very President that ordered his life to be taken? Are you that far gone?

-- hide signature --

Conrad Birdie
"Trust" is the most fragile word in our dictionary.
It can take a lifetime to build a trusting relationship. But that trust can be lost forever with just ONE mistake. Once gone, trust is almost impossible to regain.

I do not think he understands half the things he is copy/pasting, and as far as the other half is concerned, he does not make a connection with anything sensible.

Rgds

I want to believe you, seriously I do. But, I think he absolutely believes what he posts, and that is what scares me. I have never seen someone so far off their rocker to believe even half of what he posts. It is absolutely scary to think that a human being can be this far off his rocker.

That's the thing. He posts the most obscure weird clippings that he can find and runs away from them. He never, ever engages in any discussions, sometimes chimes in with some half-wit quips.

Problem is, that he actually BELIEVES what he links too.  He pays no attention to the facts supported in those links.  If he would have read the story, he would see that the writer of the story admits that WND, (website owners) admit to making the donations using FALSE AND MISLEADING INFORMATION.

What he is after is the SHOCK benefit.  He KNOWS that some people will actually believe the story if he links to it.  That is what he is after, in basically trying to fool people.

A complete correct sentence is still in the making.

I am not kidding at all when I say he needs serious help. I just don't think I am getting through in the slightest bit. Sad.

I do not think he needs help any more than the rest of us in this forum do. I do not take things too seriously. We all get engaged in crappy exchanges, paper will take anything.

This is perhaps the one area we will probably disagree then.  I have seen his posts for many, many months now, and he is OBSESSED with trying to discredit President Barrack Obama.  That is not normal behavior from any rational human being.  I can understand the occasional disagreement, but he is OBSESSED beyond normal levels.  Clearly he is not going to vote for President Obama for reelection, but he is spending hours upon hours upon hours trying to convince everyone else that he is right and everyone else is wrong.  Again, that is not normal.  It is totally irrational to even think he can change everyone else.  Yet he tries with hundreds of posts per week.

For ANYONE and I mean ANYONE to believe that Al Qaeda would knowingly contribute to Barrack Obama's reelection campaign is simply an idiot. I am a Barrack Obama, and if I thought for a second, (which I don't) that he was taking funds from Al Qaeda, I might consider supporting Mitt Romney. I am just not that stupid to believe the stuff Prince Lee does.

Broader picture is not anywhere near Princess' perception of reality, he is against a lot of things but I am sure he couldn't explain it if he were to use anything different than slogans.

Thinker he is not.

Rgds

-- hide signature --

Conrad Birdie
It can take a lifetime to build a trusting relationship. But that trust can be lost forever with just ONE mistake. Once gone, trust is almost impossible to regain.

-- hide signature --

Conrad Birdie

Conrad Birdie's gear list:Conrad Birdie's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P510 Olympus E-510
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow