Started Oct 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
Daniel Clune
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,428Gear list
Like?
Re: Simply wrong
In reply to ianbrown, Oct 30, 2012

ianbrown wrote:

Daniel Clune wrote:

Had a Canon 7D now D800. Without a doubt this D800 gives me much better detailed pictures at low iso. High iso it blows my old canon 7D away. Low iso with just a old discontinued Tamron 17-35 2.8-4 is much better than 7D with either a 17-40 F4-L or 10-22 canon lens. Alot better than canon 10-22 which was never very good in corners even stopped down.

So sure a better lens does do best but even with a lower cost lens if you know which ones to pick the D800 is just plain better detailed camera. Theirs always the argument about do you NEED the extra rez. Thats up to you to decide. But blanket statements like your are just silly and ill informed.

-- hide signature --

I am sorry but I am not ill informed! To maximise the quality of FF you must use the best lenses, thats all I am saying.

Ian

Well thats a true for ANY camera, FF or crop. If thats all your saying which is obvious why post this thread at all??

Any other obvious statements you want to make next? How about use a tripod to maximise quality. Gee I would have never thought of that.

\--
http://www.pbase.com/dc9mm

Daniel Clune's gear list:Daniel Clune's gear list
Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 200-400mm f/4G ED-IF VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR Epson Stylus Photo R1900
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow