My date with Sandy!

Started Oct 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
Zephir 750
Regular MemberPosts: 242Gear list
Like?
Re: :: To all my friends ::
In reply to l_objectif, Oct 30, 2012

l_objectif wrote:

Dear friends, thank you so much for your concerns and your support during this difficult time for many, many people in this region.

I hope my jokes about this devastating storm are not being interpreted as carelessness and a lack of sensitiveness. Some people lost their life and many others will be in very serious conditions for many days to come. Among them, there will be many that I know since my neighborhood was not spared.

I always believed that during the most difficult moments in our life, we should always keep our cool to better deal with problems; and therefore, some sense of humor could always help. At least, this is how it works for me.

If you are a fighter and facing a strong challenger, panicking never helps!

Now that Sandy is gone and although the North Eastern shore of America is devastated; some people died, many lost their home and millions don’t have any electricity; my heart goes for them; I was among the lucky ones.

Thank you, my friends,

I'm so sorry, Louis.

I do share your feelings and my thoughts go to all the victims of this dysaster.

Am glad you were unharmed.

All the best,

giuseppe

Zephir 750's gear list:Zephir 750's gear list
Canon EOS 50D Leica M8.2 Olympus E-1 Olympus E-3 Leica M9-P +9 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
RaajNew
JoeNew
BartNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow