dpreview AdminPosts: 443Gear list
Like?
Re: How does one unsuscribe from a thread
In reply to skyglider, Oct 30, 2012

skyglider wrote:

Adrian Godong wrote:

Olga Johnson wrote:

skyglider wrote:

While viewing a thread, at the bottom there's a "Subscribe" link but no "Unsubscribe" link. I posted in a thread a while ago but am no longer interested in having that thread appear in my "Recent forum activity". How can I unsubscribe from that thread?

I don't think you can. "Recent forum activity" has always shown all forum threads you've participated in. Perhaps it's something that they will implement in the future. Whether I check the subscribe button or not, any thread that I have participated in is listed in "My threads."

-- hide signature --

Olga

This is correct. Recent forum activity shows recently updated threads where you have posted a reply (or started the thread). Subscription, on the other hand, is not shown anywhere yet at this moment.

-- hide signature --

Adrian Godong
DPReview.com

Hi Adrian,

Will an "Unsubscribe" option be provided in the near future?

Thanks,
Sky

You should be able to access the full list of options under the "+ More options".

-- hide signature --

Adrian Godong
DPReview.com

Adrian Godong's gear list:Adrian Godong's gear list
Nikon D60 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-200mm f/4-5.6G VR Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow