D600 - one month of use, and it's gotta go!

Started Oct 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
John
Regular MemberPosts: 332
Like?
Re: D600 Another Question
In reply to Dave, Oct 30, 2012

Dave wrote:

Hi All,

While out shooting (with other high end cameras), I was handed over a D600 for a short time to shoot with and had a single question regarding the viewfinder display while in Single Shot Af mode. On all other Nikon DSLR's I've extensively shot with (from the original D1 to the D3s and D800), I can set the viewfinder to simply display a single red (or black) rectangle indicating what Af sensor I've selected. From there I can use the rear touch pad to move to another AF sensor (up, down, right or left), which will once again be highlighted in red (or black), but not other blinking or other Af sensors (or clusters of sensors) momentarily lit. I kept searching vitually all D600 menu options to allow this, but was unsuccessful. In addition to attemtping to achieve this in "S" single shot mode, I also wanted this single AF sensor highlighted (without any others momentarily lit) in "C" (continuous mode). I was wondering if it was possible to achieve this in S or C mode with this camera? Thanks!

kxk2

Yes, you can do this on the D600 in AF-S Mode. Dead easy - Read the manual

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow