Started Oct 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MicekyVee
Forum MemberPosts: 67Gear list
Like?
Initial G15 Photos
Oct 30, 2012

Here are some of my initial G15 photos.  The weather has been pretty dull and dreary so I have no sunny/daylight shots.  I'm dying to do some night shooting with it and will update my gallery when I do.  Pretty much what I expected from a G series camera (I've had most of them) - highlights blow out easily but overall pretty good.  I upgraded from a G12 and really appreciate the size and speed of the G15.  I don't miss the swivel screen at all and love the size, weight and handling.

Excuse the processing.  I'm a Lightroom 4 guy and had to fudge my way through DPP.  Just did some minor curve adjustments and sharpening. DPP seemed to have cropped the images.. Still have to figure that one out.  With all the rain and wind we have now, I'll probably be playing with DPP a little more.

Until I can figure out how to upload the full size images to my gallery, here's the link to my Flickr gallery

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mvimagez/8137288940/in/set-72157631885205193/

MicekyVee's gear list:MicekyVee's gear list
G1 X II Nikon 1 V3 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-100mm f/4.5-5.6 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 PD-Zoom +1 more
Canon PowerShot G12 Canon PowerShot G15
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow