Started Oct 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Pele1973
Forum MemberPosts: 61
Like?
From LX3 to LX7...is it worth it?
Oct 29, 2012

I've had a used LX3 for one year and I'm very happy with this little camera. I've got a Oly EPL-1 too, with my two primes Pana 20mm f 1.7 and Zuiko 45mm f 1.8, but I left them at home in my recent (I've just come back home) two-week holidays.....as a matter or fact, I didn't miss them.

I'm thinking of upgrading to a LX7 as a main camera because M4/3 isn't as small as I wanted, and at the end, the best camera is the camera that always travels with you. Nevertheless, I've seen the "comparometer" page on Imaging Resorce or webs like this where you can compare two cameras, and I can't see big differences between the LX3 and LX7's IQ.

I'm interested in better IQ (mainly in low light), a more responsive camera, and a better skin tones in JPEG (too much red tone for me with my LX3).....cameras like Sony RX100 or Fuji X10 aren't good options because I love the 24 mm..........is it worth it upgrading from LX3 to LX7?

Thanks in advance.

Fujifilm X10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX7 Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow