ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
moimoi
Senior MemberPosts: 2,678Gear list
Like?
Upcoming new Fuji x200?
Oct 29, 2012

Good afternoon everyone,

I am lurking for a new portable camera to support my Sony a900. I think Fuji is on the right track. I initially ordered one XE-1 but I cancelled the order since I don't think I would like to be committed in the X mount. I have looked at the X100 for quite a while, almost purchased an used version, but decided waiting in the end.

Now I wonder if the recent decrease in the X100 price might suggest the arrival of an upgraded version? Have you heard anything about it? Potentially a X200 maybe with the X-trans sensor while keeping the very good 23mm f/2 lens?

For all of you who are concerned with this, and would like to share some pieces information. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

moimoi

-- hide signature --

All harsh, impolite and/or unreasonable replies will be simply ignored.
Measurebators are out of my world, photography is not about babbling behind a computer... but rather being out of your home, shoot and share photographs with other people. Shoot and Share...Thanks.

Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow