ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
moimoi
Senior MemberPosts: 3,142Gear list
Like?
Upcoming new Fuji x200?
Oct 29, 2012

Good afternoon everyone,

I am lurking for a new portable camera to support my Sony a900. I think Fuji is on the right track. I initially ordered one XE-1 but I cancelled the order since I don't think I would like to be committed in the X mount. I have looked at the X100 for quite a while, almost purchased an used version, but decided waiting in the end.

Now I wonder if the recent decrease in the X100 price might suggest the arrival of an upgraded version? Have you heard anything about it? Potentially a X200 maybe with the X-trans sensor while keeping the very good 23mm f/2 lens?

For all of you who are concerned with this, and would like to share some pieces information. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

moimoi

-- hide signature --

All harsh, impolite and/or unreasonable replies will be simply ignored.
Measurebators are out of my world, photography is not about babbling behind a computer... but rather being out of your home, shoot and share photographs with other people. Shoot and Share...Thanks.

moimoi's gear list:moimoi's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 35mm f/2 IS USM
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X20
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow