ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Lee J Buckley
New MemberPosts: 13
Like?
Real estate set up
Oct 29, 2012

Morning everyone,

I have recently ventured into the world of Real Estate photography as a means to get a regular source of income to build the business on.

I am on a very limited budget and one of my clients is offering to sweeten the deal with an equipment contribution, in return I will basically have to jump when he wants something doing.

So my question to the board: what would be in the optimal setup, for a real world cost?

My current equipment includes:

Canon 5D mkii

Canon 17-40L 4.0

Canon 320EX

Canon EOS 300D

Canon EOS Rebel T3i

Canon EFS 55-250 4-5.6, 75-300mm 4-5.6, 50mm 1.8.

I have a few B+W filters, the full Adobe suite (Lightroom for RAW), bounce, diffusion etc.

Manfrotto 055XPROB tripod.

My background is in film as a 'Dolly Grip', so I have lots of lighting and set experience and have been photographing for over 20 years, on and off. I am a single parent, so the set hours can not be achieved and I have had to change career.

I would really appreciate hearing thoughts on this.

Best

Lee

Canon EOS 300D (EOS Digital Rebel / EOS Kiss Digital) Canon EOS 5D Canon EOS 600D (EOS Rebel T3i / EOS Kiss X5)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow