What about K5II and K5IIs focusing?

Started Oct 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
Maxeyesore
Regular MemberPosts: 415Gear list
Like?
Re: What about K5II and K5IIs focusing?
In reply to SBS, Oct 29, 2012

I have mine on order from a local pentax dealer, as soon as it's in I will be taking action shots and landscape. I have a very fast boston terrier to chase around and I'll also be getting some BIF if they are out. Don't waste your money man, shouldn't be too long and either me or somebody else will offer plenty of samples. I am actually just as excited to share them as I am to take them, all this speculation needs to be cleared up.

I would like to see pentax really succeed with the new K5, not bc I like them as a company but bc I like the direction they are going. Offering AA removal is a great option, and super low light AF is exactly what the doc ordered. Class leading noise and a go anywhere build. All these things make me excited about what they have planned for the future, but in order for them to go all out they need to see this stuff succeed. I want them to offer a FF with no AA. I want to be able to use the best lenses available...in the rain.

I think the best way to help pentax along is to give feedback, which I intend to do. I take full time colledge classes online and a lot of my free time is spent chasing my little one and dog with my eye to the VF. Save that money, help is on the way!

-- hide signature --

Pentax...Find Your Element.

Maxeyesore's gear list:Maxeyesore's gear list
Sony SLT-A33 Pentax K-5 IIs
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow