Amazon Notified Me of Delay for X-E1

Started Oct 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
dnercesian
Contributing MemberPosts: 560
Like?
Re: Amazon Notified Me of Delay for X-E1
In reply to Balthazar B, Oct 29, 2012

This is why I preorder at multiple places.

We always come last here in the US when it comes to getting our units. As I have not seen the 18-55 released anywhere else yet, I would not expect to see those kits here any time soon.

Went on sale in Asia on October 1st, then Europe around October 16th, but very limited. I don't think any of the US models have arrived to retailers yet and we are closing out October now. If this is a model to rely on, then theoretically, if the kits were to go on sale in Asia November 1st, we'd be lucky to see them by December 1st.

I hate this. I hate waiting. BUT, I have already put it in my head that I will not see the kit until at least January. Anything sooner will just be a bonus.

-- hide signature --

DISCLAIMER: The text written herein is meant to provide the opinion/s and/or suggestion/s of the author. No statement herein is meant to be considered law of the land, representative of any party or group, and or a quote from any party or group. Neither is any statement in the contained text meant to be taken as scripture, doctrine, or all encompassing of an entire populous or any groups or individuals therein.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow