Started Oct 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
skpman
Regular MemberPosts: 206
Like?
Re: Boston photos with GX1, C&C please!
In reply to jalywol, Oct 29, 2012

jalywol wrote:

sansbury wrote:.

Also, if you're looking for Lobster, look up Yankee Lobster or the Barking Crab. I'd avoid Ye Olde Union Tourist Trap though it's not bad. Locals go to Neptune Oyster, B&G, or Island Creek Oyster Bar, though ICOB you probably need to make a res in advance as it's ultra-popular for good reason. There's also a hole-in-the-wall called the Marliave which does dollar oysters from 4-6 and 9-10pm and they've always been good when I've had them. Legal Harborside over at Liberty Wharf is a total zoo but it's also kind of spectacular. Oh, and Jacob Wirth in the theater district, especially on Friday nights.

Many years ago, when I lived in the Boston area, (Natick), I went out to one of the Legal Seafoods restaurants with my sister and a friend for my birthday. I have to say, I had the absolute BEST steamed clams of my entire life, there. They were the most remarkable, plump, sweet, buttery, fresh, and tasty clams that I have even encountered, before or since. It was a meal to remember

-J

On my flight back, the lady that sat next to me told me a lot about how Legal Seafoods is a great restaurant that I need to visit next time. I will definitely eat there next time I'm in Boston.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow