Started Oct 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Fabiano Barbosa Vilela
Forum MemberPosts: 75Gear list
Like?
First pics with FZ200
Oct 29, 2012

After reading and reading and reading I finally decided on buying the FZ200 a couple of weeks ago. I´ve had the FZ8, FZ18, FZ28 and FZ48 so I´m pretty much familiar with the FZ line. But I was considering buying the Sony HX200 instead. What really convinced me was the bright lens and I have to say I´m pretty much happy with my decision. For me the negative side of all the FZs were exactly the limitations of the huge zoom in low light. The FZ200 is a real improvement and although many have said here that it takes time to get used to it I didn´t find so. This first pics were just a 'play around' as I´ve had no time to do some outing yet, except for the moon they were taken the day after I bought the camera on a trip to Switzerland. I don´t pixel peep and I like to post SOOC pics so people who don´t have the camera can decide based on the pictures not on the processing possibilities which are totally dependent on one´s skills. What puzzles me is that no owners here wrote a review on dpreview, that´s something I´ll do next weekend. I would like to thank you all for your comments!

Cheers,

Fabiano

First try with P mode after reading some posts here! This one was taken back home in Brazil.

At first I thought it was a real bird but with the zoom I realised it was a wooden one!

Just testing the zoom!

In camera panorama is trendy, I know but I find it very interesting.

I loved the taking off of the birds...

Rhein River, Switzerland, close to the border with Germany

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow