Started Oct 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
guizai
New MemberPosts: 19
Like?
MY take on New NEX 6 and 16-50mm lens
Oct 29, 2012

I am the lucky one got a new NEX 6 package two days ago in Vancouver, Canada. Here is my first couple of days experiences with this camera;

I already have a NEX 7 since April, the 6 feels the same as the 7, even not full metal but still fits very well together. Auto focus is very good may be a little better then the 7, but when I try to shoot micro subject the focus sucks I have to use the manual adjustment. Picture look very good just like the 7, but when you zoom in during the play back is not as sharp like the 7, I guess the 24mp still better then the 16mp. Using the wide lens on this camera just like the 5N no issue here. The battery seem last less then the 7, I think is because the new 16-50mm powered lens.

Over all I like this little camera especially with the new zoom lens I can put it in my coat packet.

Happy shooting.

-- hide signature --

th

Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow