Started Oct 28, 2012 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
MikeyDigs
New MemberPosts: 19
Like?
nikon 55-200 vr is this the lens for me ? ,
Oct 28, 2012

Hey everyone ,  Im new the the Dpreview   My question is about the nikon 55-200 vr , I purchased this lens refurbished along with 18-55 vr  I read some reviews and they seemed to be a must have and the price was minimal.  I have two d7000 bodies , I also have nikon 70-200 vr 2.8 and dx 35mm 1.8   Her is my question , I shoot alot of shots at horse show, photos of horse jumping , for use on my website ( I am in the horse business)  I love the light weight aspect of the 55-200 vr and have had mixed results   some great shots and lots of not so great .  In any low light situation I use my 70-200 vr1 2.8 ( this lens is great I know that, but its Heavy )  I feel that I have not mastered the 55-200 vr   I also feel I have not mastered the d7000 I have tried different focus modes and focuse points , still trying to find my way   Any thoughts and suggestions ?  I love the 55-200 vr as a walk around lens as well .  How do I get better results ?  thanks everyone

-- hide signature --

MikeyDigs

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow