I wonder why the DA 18-135 has so little credit at photozone

Started Oct 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
Cheezr
Contributing MemberPosts: 534Gear list
Like?
Re: I wonder why the DA 18-135 has so little credit at photozone
In reply to dick eduard, Oct 28, 2012

Kit lenses are almost always looked down upon by reviewers, I have this lens and it is great (bokeh is a little busy...) for what it is (a 7x zoom). The reality today is that any lens is 95% great and all these review sites and of course those of us who peep, are splitting hairs over the remaining 5%.

That's fine and fun but don't let the fuss distract you from the real fun which is of course making pictures.

CZR

-- hide signature --

Life is uncertain, eat dessert first.

 Cheezr's gear list:Cheezr's gear list
Sigma DP3 Merrill Nikon Coolpix A Olympus OM-D E-M10 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm 1:1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm 1:2.8 Macro +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
DickNew
EricNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow