Started Oct 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
VisionLight
Senior MemberPosts: 2,467Gear list
Like?
Re: SX50 - pulled the trigger today
In reply to Dale Buhanan, Oct 28, 2012

Dale Buhanan wrote:

Hi Vision,

Those are terrific pictures that you have posted from your SX40. Just wonderful!

That being said, I still 'told you so', that you would be tempted and ultimately get an SX50. It is just a way to broaden your horizons and lengthen your reach and get amazing pics that you haven't attempted before. I look forward to seeing your accumulated SX50 potpourri when it is time for the new SX60.

-- hide signature --

kind regards
Dale

Hey Dale,

I was waiting for you to remind me. You knew.    And right now my wife has my (eh, her) SX40 around her neck, getting a feel for it. It has served me well. Thanks for the comment about the pictures. Now the SX50 will get its chance to live up to its older sibling's capabilities. Now if I can just get a chance to use it. Haven't had any sunshine for days and none is expected for at least 4 to five more days due to Sandy. I want to play with my new toy. 

Vision

VisionLight's gear list:VisionLight's gear list
Canon PowerShot S100 Canon PowerShot SX40 HS Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Canon EOS 5D Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow