Started Oct 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
Mebyon K
Contributing MemberPosts: 602
Like?
Re: My new art brush is made of platinum, diamonds, and a usable ISO 1 Billion
In reply to elendill3334, Oct 28, 2012

elendill3334 wrote:

But I am only learning to paint....

Maybe I need a better brush? Or should I learn to paint ?

I like my F5, D90, and D600 all the same. Great brushes....I'm not too sure about the painter though...

One of the most thought provoking posts I have see on here. Unfortunately, as some of the replies have already shown, a lot of people will completely miss your point.

I found, a long time ago now, that carrying on thinking that a better camera would make me a better photographer continued until I got a camera that didn't allow me to use that reasoning, and I needed to learn to 'paint', however until I reached that point I got pleasure out of using the cameras I owned. Some never reach that point and continue to think that the 'latest and greatest' camera will solve the problem, the worse part of it is that they also never get pleasure from using the camera they have.

Your post brings that point home, and also shows that your attitude will ensure that you will enjoy your photography, and become a very good 'painter'.

-- hide signature --

Mebyon K

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow