G5 Day 3 First pictures and frustration

Started Oct 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
JimLindner
Senior MemberPosts: 1,113Gear list
Like?
Re: G5 Day 3 First pictures and frustration
In reply to Trevor Carpenter, Oct 28, 2012

Trevor Carpenter wrote:

I wish I was as pleased with handling. I am finding it a nightmare. Every time I want to change a setting seems so complicated and even when I’m not deliberately changing anything my clumsy hands (not helped by the cold) somehow manage to change the ISO to 1600 or the WB to something preposterous. I find myself tying to take a shot to find that my EVF has a menu item open. And I have icons appearing from nowhere. I love the results so I have to master it but I think it may take a little while.

Give it a little time, I had the same problem with my G3. However after several weeks most of the handling problems disappeared and I now find the camera very user friendly and that is with one or two less function buttons of your G5

I like this one the best.

Ringed Plover

-- hide signature --

Regards Jim
We All Need Water!

JimLindner's gear list:JimLindner's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 14-140mm F4-5.8 OIS Samyang 7.5mm F3.5 UMC Fisheye MFT Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm 1:1.8 Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow