Started Oct 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
LenaGol
New MemberPosts: 5
Like?
camera sensitivity to hot enviroment
Oct 28, 2012

Hello, I am going to buy a Sony DSC RX 100 camera but hoping that this camera is not very sensitive to a heat exposure. I have previously used two small Sony cameras: DSC T 300 and TX 20 and both of them broke after being outside in hot environment for a few hours.  Once it happened during a trip to Israel where was very hot. As soon as camera was turned on, something inside it  shake and it was impossible to take any pictures till a few hours later or next day after the camera would cool down.  The same happened  with a second camera on the beach. Since then both of those cameras never work well esp. outside during hot summer time.

I hope that Sony DSC RX100 is built differently and is not as sensitive to heat.

Does it happens a lot that cameras acting out during high outside temperature? Please let me know if you ever had the same problem. Hope my message was not very confusing:)))   Thank you.

Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow