XF1 Arrives - very first thoughts

Started Oct 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
Mark Prince
Regular MemberPosts: 107Gear list
Like?
Re: XF1 Arrives - very first thoughts
In reply to vkyr2, Oct 28, 2012

vkyr2 wrote:

Related to program shift, in my understanding that part of manual says, that an option other than AUTO must be used for both, DR and ISO! So if you may have leaved it to DR AUTO (?) it may not work according to the manual or it is as you said, maybe more due to the early launch firmware.

Hi there.

Okay, I tried this as well - set up ISO to 800, Set DR to 100%, everything else pretty much "stock" (I'd recently done a restore factory defaults thing) and tried. I could not get any kind of program shift to happen - I'd half press the shutter, keep the camera static (on a tripod), and try rotating the command and sub command dials, and no program shift. It's either not working, or again, I've got some obscure setting incorrect and it isn't working.

Mark

-- hide signature --

-- Mark Prince, CoffeeGeek.com Photos: flickr.com/coffeegeek Twitter: twitter.com/coffeegeek

Mark Prince's gear list:Mark Prince's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm XF1 Fujifilm X100S Canon EOS 5D Mark II Olympus PEN E-PL1 +18 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow