Peter Jonas
Senior MemberPosts: 1,593
Like?
Re: Spot light
In reply to Sammy Yousef, Oct 28, 2012

Sammy Yousef wrote:

Peter Jonas wrote:

Sammy Yousef wrote:

... Unreasonable attitudes can only prevail if reasonable people stand by idly and let them.

How true!

Now if only we could agree on who is reasonable and who is not...

How about we agree on what is and isn't reasonable behaviour instead of vilifying people? We should all be able to agree whether following around someone and giving a thumbs down to every single post is acceptable behaviour.

It is a type of behaviour that exists. Acceptable or not, it is around, and no matter what you do, you cannot entirely eliminate it.

On the other hand I also find continually antagonising and provoking those people just as undesirable.

I belive these two go hand in hand.

It is much more practical to learn to live with it, than to eliminate it. Think about what the desired outcome of this situation for you is.

Do you want to carry on feeling offended and victimised? Or do you want to eliminate your problem?

If you want it solved, it's easily done. You can do it. It's your choice.

I wish all problems in life had such a simple solution. Rejecting that option without even trying is a disservice to yourself.

It's all in the mind.

-- hide signature --

Cheers,
Peter Jonas

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
+1New
BTWNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow