ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
CelticOdyssey
Senior MemberPosts: 1,261
Like?
Pisa, Italy
Oct 27, 2012

Hi,

I just returned from a 17 day trip to Italy, Greece, Spain and Turkey. Thought some here might enjoy these four photos of Pisa and Livorno. First three photos were taken with my E-PL3 and 7-14 lens at 7mm. The first shows the Tower and the Cathedral. The second is of the Baptistry, which like the Tower, also leans, just not to the same extreme degree. The third shows the Cathedral interior- if you look carefully, you will notice the chandelier that Galileo used to formulate his theory of pendulum motion. The last is of the lighthouse at Livorno, the port city for Pisa and Florence, taken with my Leica D-Lux 5.

The first two photos were with the OLY dramatic-tone art filter, but I mellowed them considerably with Lightroom 4. While I always shoot RAW+JPG, I decided here on the dramatic tone; the RAW images aren't nearly so impressive. Comments and constructive criticism are always welcome- I'm not thin-skinned.

-Richard

I may post a few photos of Venice and Barcelona in a few days.

Leica D-LUX 5 Olympus PEN E-PL3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow