ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
memo90061
Contributing MemberPosts: 582Gear list
Like?
Selling a Canon T2i + Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 + Sigma 30mm f/1.4
Oct 27, 2012

How does selling here work?

I bought my Canon T2i used, so I'm not the first owner. It doesn't come with the box, but it comes with the body, the strap, the body cap, the battery, battery charger, the manual, the and the cd's.
The rubber grip on the Canon T2i is coming off, but I bought an OEM grip on eBay. I'll post a picture of the camera with the new grip when I get it. The LCD screen does have minor scratches, but they aren't noticeable when you're indoors.

Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6 EX DC HSM for Canon

I bought this used from Craigslist last month, and I've used it a couple of times. It was an impulse buy, and was wondering how my pictures would come out. I didn't use it much. This lens doesn't come with the original lens caps, but they come with front and rear lens caps. I would give this an 7 or 8 based on looks, and a 10 based on functionality.

Sigma 30mm f/1.4 EX DC HSM for Canon

This is the Sigma 30mm f/1.4 EX DC HSM for Canon, and I bought it brand new. I've used it for the past 7 months, and it's been amazing. I think it does have front focusing problems with my body, but I've noticed this happens mostly at night. Maybe because of the aperture f1.4?
It comes with the lens hood, the pouch, and original box.

I'm only selling it to buy the Olympus OM-D E-M5 or Pentax K-30. I want to sell this as a whole for 1000 dollars net to me. If it doesn't sell I think I'm just going to keep it.

I accept regular paypal with the added 3% or 1000 with paypal gift.

My eBay username is abandonedgarbage if you want to read my feedback.

memo90061's gear list:memo90061's gear list
Olympus E-M1
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: Los Angeles, CA, United States

Canon EOS 550D (EOS Rebel T2i / EOS Kiss X4) Olympus OM-D E-M5 Pentax K-30
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow