XF1 Arrives - very first thoughts

Started Oct 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
Mark Prince
Regular MemberPosts: 107Gear list
Like?
Re: XF1 Arrives - very first thoughts
In reply to Mark Prince, Oct 27, 2012

Hey everyone. I'm working on writing a bit more of a comprehensive review of this camera which I hope to publish on Sunday or Monday on my Tumblr account. It's not anything even remotely of the calibre of DP Review's reviews or even some of the better forum reviews I've seen here on DP Review forums, but it will be what it will be - stuff I liked, stuff I didn't like, some sample images, not a helluva lot of pixel peeping (I'm not into that). It'll be what I personally like to read in reviews - how the thing works, and how intuitive a product is to use, along with some results.

In the meantime, if you have any additional questions, please fire away - I'm coming to the realisation that there aren't many of these cameras out in the wild, and most of the opinions posted online so far come from reviewers and resellers - not many "civilian" opinions yet.

Mark

-- hide signature --

-- Mark Prince, CoffeeGeek.com Photos: flickr.com/coffeegeek Twitter: twitter.com/coffeegeek

Mark Prince's gear list:Mark Prince's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm XF1 Fujifilm X100S Canon EOS 5D Mark II Olympus PEN E-PL1 +18 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow