Question about the new 18-135 stm lense with canon 650d.

Started Oct 24, 2012 | Questions thread
John Usa
Regular MemberPosts: 201Gear list
Like?
Re: Question about the new 18-135 stm lense with canon 650d.
In reply to MAKATAK, Oct 27, 2012

MAKATAK wrote:

Hi all, i,m thinking about buying a new 650d with the 18-135 is stm lense. The read up on it is it will make focusing in movie recording more stable for better results, as i dont want the camera for movie clips and just for photos, will it benefit my photos at all in anyway?. The price is a bit more than the non stm lense so should i just go for the older 18-135 is lense and get the same results for a few pounds less. Any replies are much appreciated, thanks in advance MAK .

Hi MAKATAK, I bought the new T4i with the new 18-135 STM zoom lens and like me you are going to be very happy with this kit.

Maybe you would like to wait and buy it, just like I did, when it is on sale, as I bought my kit for just $950.00, and just last week I saw it on sale again for just $900.00 at Frys.com. You need to keep your eyes open to find this super sale as it is on for just a very short time. Frys is an authorized Canon dealer so it the best time to buy it when it is on sale. The easiest way is to register with sites that allow you to sign up for "Deal Alerts" and that is how I found and bought my kit.

Good luck.

John Usa's gear list:John Usa's gear list
Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow