SX50 - pulled the trigger today

Started Oct 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
VisionLight
Senior MemberPosts: 2,576Gear list
Like?
Re: i pulled that trigger too :)
In reply to Monicakm, Oct 27, 2012

Monicakm wrote:

VisionLight, is the 20% good for anyone or is it specific to you? I went to the Staples website last night and they don't even have the SX50 llisted.

I'm a Staples Reward member and the weekly coupons are available to anyone on their e-mail list (though I don't think you have to be a member to use it). This limited time one must be printed out and used in store only on a single item. When I called the store, the manager checked to see if it was in their online store and, like you mentioned, it was not. But I asked him to check the store room. He said OK and when he came back on the phone he said they had one unit in stock. An hour later, that unit was mine with a $96 discount. Actually, I was going to use the 15% coupon I had from a previous e-mail that expired the day before. But my car was in the shop and my wife had my other car. Lucikly the 48 hr 20% coupon arrived yesterday morning, so I was almost happy about the car. Almost, because the car bill was a lot more than $96    .

VisionLight's gear list:VisionLight's gear list
Canon PowerShot S100 Canon PowerShot SX40 HS Canon PowerShot SX50 HS Canon EOS 5D Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow