ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
pmaster
Regular MemberPosts: 234
Like?
Where to pre-order X-E1 in Canada
Oct 27, 2012

Hi everyone,

I've waited and waited, but finally I'm decided about ordering the camera. I am planning on getting the kit X-E1 with the 18-55mm and also buy the 35mm seperately. I was initially hoping to wait a bit longer to have maybe some kind of special, but since its a new camera I imagine those won't come around for quite a while (its too bad the specials for the X-Pro1 + lenses and not for X-E1).

So, now remains the question of where to pre-order. Initially I was hesitating between Vistek and Henry's, but on second thought, these stores probably have a full list of pre-orders already and I might be better off trying a smaller store.

There is actually a full list on Fuji's site http://www.fujifilm.ca/products/digital_cameras/x/fujifilm_x_e1/preorder/

I was wondering if anyone had recommendations towards one specific seller. Sadly the prices are all the same everywhere!

Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-Pro1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow