5D Mark 3 one week old DEAD!!!!! help please Locked

Started Oct 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
Richard
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,744
LOL
In reply to rbarta, Oct 27, 2012

rbarta wrote:

So you are saying it is true, it took you destroying 3 cameras with a single battery (you say that the other batteries are ok and it was only one that could destroy a camera) to figure out it was the battery. So after breaking one camera, you insert the battery in another camera and it breaks, at this point I would still have sympathy for you because although dumb, I think the average person that may not have clue about cameras may ruin 2 cameras, but then you do it one more time to make sure it breaks another camera. Sorry, I could not believe it, I guess now I do. I don't care if you were European, American, African, Russian, Chinese. I think that was way beyond stupid it was dumb (stupid being ignorant, dumb being you have had experience yet you repeat the same mistake... in your case twice). So don't feel like I was calling you dumb because you weren't American. I would call an American dumb for doing that too. If I were born in another country.. I would call you dumb.

This not exactly right. After he destroyed camera #3, he recharged his Canon battery and used it to get camera #3 working again. Then destroyed camera #3 a 2nd time with the same bad battery

LOL Ok, I stand corrected.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?.... 1.... 2.....3.....4 crunch. LOL

Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LOLNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow