Ricoh GRD 7th Anniversary Event

Started Oct 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
rondom
Senior MemberPosts: 1,264
Like?
ricoh fans don't know...
In reply to sedentary_male, Oct 27, 2012

...don't know anymore where to turn to for new-news...

so bunch of ricoh fans (tomoko caldwellama's of pacific region) getting together to celebrate a birthday of a fan site, not much different than this forum....why was this used to raise anticipation of new gear, i wonder....

http://www.grblog.jp/

and here is a translation, in case your browser doesn't support google-translate...(enjoy google-japanese)

I am doing in meeting off Enoshima Anniversary 7 GR BLOG!

2012-10-27

Hi there ーふis. Blessed with good weather Thanks to you, we have held off anniversary 7 GR BLOG at 10:00 as scheduled. ※ For more information about the meeting off this article please visit. Is the place where everyone who participated in the first round before, shooting mini tour is starting. Here's how the introduction of orientation and photographer. Gotten a lot of people have come to terribly surprised staff! In planning trackback raw, we are waiting for you to provide the prizes. Please join us and we are already connected. ※ For more information about planning raw trackback this article , please also refer to. Meeting off until 4:30 pm today. The deadline to participate in planning trackback live in is at 3 PM. I'm waiting for you at Enoshima in!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow