24mm pc-e or Zeiss 21mm ZF2

Started Oct 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
exposure
Contributing MemberPosts: 957
Like?
24mm pc-e or Zeiss 21mm ZF2
Oct 27, 2012

Hi All,

Normally post n the Nikon FX forum but after some advice.

Im about to sell some equipment to fund a lens purchase.  I normally shoot landscapes using 24-70 90% of the time and the other 10% its either 14-24 or 70-200.

Im thinking of the 2 lenses above.  Please can you let me know the pro's & cons of them if you own them.

Thanks

Andrew

-- hide signature --

www.andrewatkinsonphotography.co.uk
http://andrewatkinson.aminus3.com/

ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow