Anyone Use 645 Pro ?

Started Oct 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
gordonisbell
Regular MemberPosts: 154Gear list
Like?
Re: Anyone Use 645 Pro ?
In reply to wll, Oct 27, 2012

I have about 50 photo apps on my 4S. While some are very creative, fun and artistic, I only use about five apps 95% of the time. I use the 645 pro app primarily for the various image dimensions to choose from along with the various color and monochrome film choices. It has replaced my p&s camera. I use Hipstamatic about 90% as my camera of choice for the numerous camera, film and flash combinations. It even has a random choice that with a flic of the wrist, the app chooses the camera , film and flash. It makes for some interesting images!.

i like Camera + as a great choice for taking photos as it allows you to change both the exposure and focus independently. My post process editing selections are Snapseed (for great editing capabilities) and Dynamic Light to add that special "look" to images.

All together these apps will set you back about $13-$15. Pretty cheap for hours upon hours of fun! Hope you consider one or all... Happy shooting!

gordonisbell's gear list:gordonisbell's gear list
Fujifilm X10 Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 650D Canon EOS M Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II +6 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow