Started Oct 24, 2012 | Questions thread
Len_Gee
Veteran MemberPosts: 7,598Gear list
Like?
Re: Burning pictures on a MAC
In reply to PGSONY, Oct 27, 2012

PGSONY wrote:

Hello,

My question is regarding buring photos on a cd/dvd on a Mac. When I view the burned files through the mac I have no issues, however when I open the cd/dvd on windows, I see my pictures seperated into folders. One folder contains edited pictures only. The other contains all the pictures which include the unedited versions of the ones that I did edit. Does anyone know how I can burn the pictures in a way where I would only see the edited + the remaining that I do not edit on a windows computer?

Thank you!!

Hello,

Found this in the iPhoto HELP menu. Not sure if this what you are looking for?

To create a CD or DVD to be viewed in Windows or by a photo-processing company:

1. In iPhoto, select the photos, albums, or video clips you want to burn to a disc.

2. Choose File > Export.

3. In the Export Photos window, click File Export, and then select your options.

For best results, choose JPEG, Maximum, and Full Size. For more information, see Export a photo.

4. When you’re ready, click Export, and export the photos to a folder on your computer.

5. When the export is finished, quit iPhoto.

6. Click the Finder icon in the Dock, and then insert a CD-RW disc or a blank CD-R or DVD-R disc into your drive.

7. Drag the folder that contains your exported photos to the disc’s icon.

8. When the files have been copied, choose File > Burn Disc, and then click Burn.

Good luck.

Len_Gee's gear list:Len_Gee's gear list
Sony RX100 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX1 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm F4 ASPH Panasonic Lumix G Vario 45-200mm F4-5.6 OIS Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow