Started Oct 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
DRabbit
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,581Gear list
Like?
Latest shots with the XE1 + 35mm and 18mm
Oct 27, 2012

Just wanted to share some shots from this week. I'm LOVING this camera.

Wanted to get some autumn colors... they've really been starting to pop this week. Going into Central Park tomorrow to get some more before the storm blows them all away...

This was a surprise. I had a bit of a stomach bug all week, and I didn't want to go out this particular afternoon AT ALL. It was sunset, it was about an hour before and the clouds and sun decided to put on a little show between rain showers.

I'm a dork. I collect cold-war era Civil Defense stuff, and had this idea for a photo, so went out to execute...

Crazy Bear... watch out for him, he'll stalk you and kill you in your sleep...

Last two are from today. The calm before the storm as some would say. Unless you live under a rock, Hurricane Sandy is threatening the Northeast US and we're all up here in New York preparing. The clouds were odd today.

I took the 18mm out for these two...

Thanks for looking

Amy

-- hide signature --

Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
on Google+... on Twitter... on Facebook
My PAD Project and My Gallery

DRabbit's gear list:DRabbit's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Leica M8 Pentax K-5 Olympus PEN E-PM1 Fujifilm X-E1 +1 more
Fujifilm X-E1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow