Started Oct 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Images by Kipper
Regular MemberPosts: 116Gear list
Like?
Roses Challenge – Why?
Oct 27, 2012

I didn’t enter nor vote in this challenge, but I did review the finished challenge.  I was taken by the quality of many of the entries, some of which were buried way down in the final results.

Tell me why those photographic experts who gave 0.5 votes to nearly every entry in ‘vqueen’s’ challenge, troll this site.  What joy or rewards do you get from giving 0.5 to an entry that follows the criteria required of the challenge?

LEAVE, GO AWAY.  The winning entry received 3 votes of 0.5 – why?  Why do you haunt what could be a great site that requests compliance to the hosts rules.  Yet you feel you must twist and demean what is a great and simple challenge subject with many awsome enteries.

My only hope is that caring Hosts are given the tools to defeat those that want to reduce this site to being nothing.  I want to say ‘So long and thanks for all the fish’, but I will be dammed if ignorant, self-satisfying individuals, families or groups of friends will defeat REAL members that want to enjoy the challenge of entering a Challenge.

Now those of you who want to sandbag/diminish/reduce us to nothing but a gag – GO TO HELL.

Kipper

Images by Kipper's gear list:Images by Kipper's gear list
Tamron SP AF 200-500mm F/5-6.3 Di LD (IF)
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow