5D Mark 3 one week old DEAD!!!!! help please Locked

Started Oct 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
This thread is locked.
birdbrain
Senior MemberPosts: 3,251Gear list
Re: If true, why is this the only report of problems?
In reply to PhotoKhan, Oct 26, 2012

PhotoKhan wrote:

Canondog wrote:

Hi there I HOPE THIS REPLY GETS TO EVERY ONE. IT MY FIRS TIME USING FORUMS. IM DISSAPOINTED AT ALL THE YANKS ( AMERICANS) IM ONLY INTERESTED IN ADVICE AN HELP, NOT LECTURES. EVERY ONE HERE... ARGENTINIANS, EUROPEANS AND ASIANS AGREE WITH ME AND ADDED A FEW INTERESTING STATEMENTS ABOUT THEM.

IM NOT GONNA EXPLAIN HOW IT ALL HAPPENED SINCE I WAS NOT IN MY ROOM WHEN ALL THIS HAPPENED.

BUT, LIKE THE PEOPLE SAID HERE... GRINGOS! THATS WHY I NEVER LET THEM STAY IN MY CHALE! EVEN IF ITS EMPTY.WOOOW

ANY HOW I HOPE THIS IS A SERIOUS FORUM AND I HET HELP, NOT AGRESSIVE COMMENTS, SPECIALLY FROM THE G$#%&*@.

HOPE TO FIND SOME INTELECTUAL AND SENSITIVE PPL.

Wow...!

You really like to insert things to test circuits, don't you...

Americans, bad...Everyone else, good...Really...?!?!...What the...!?

(Brace yourself.)

PK

OK I know I had some sandbags around here, I think I might just hunker down behind them don my steel helmet and watch the fireworks.

I might read a book while I am waiting ah yes, "How to Make Friends and Influence People" I have been meaning to read this for some time

-- hide signature --

Phil
I wondered why the ball kept getting bigger, then it hit me.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/philthebirdbrain/

birdbrain's gear list:birdbrain's gear list
Sony RX100 II Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS 6D Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM +16 more
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LOLNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow