Which one is the least discussed 4/3 (AF) lens ?

Started Oct 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
goblin
Senior MemberPosts: 2,612Gear list
Like?
Which one is the least discussed 4/3 (AF) lens ?
Oct 26, 2012

Just a little brain teaser for everyone. I've seen a lot of lenses discussed here throughout the years, but there are quite a few I've never seen mentioned.

So give your two cents:

1) What is (are) the 4/3 lens(es) which YOU have NEVER seen discussed/mentioned here ? (like - if it has been mentioned - you missed it).

2) What is (are) the 4/3 lens(es) which you think has(have) gotten the least attention ?

3) What is (are) the ZUIKO 4/3 lens(es) which you think has(have) gotten the least attention ?

4) Which 4/3 lens do you think should have deserved more attention ? Why ?

5) Which one did you want to see released, but never saw it happen ?

6) What is your white whale ? Which one would you like to see forgotten at $99 in that dark pawn shop around the corner ?

Note: SHG lenses need no apply here. It's well known we all dream of them, so let's agree that we want all of them more than anything else, and keep it more exotic with what's left).

Note 2: All 4/3 lenses count, those in production as well as those no longer in production

Note 3: AF lenses only, or at least - lenses with a dedicated exif chip from the factory.

To start, here's my take:

1) Sigma 300-800mm.

2) Sigma 18-125mm, Sigma 18-50mm 3.5-5.6, Sigma 55-200mm.

3) Zuiko 8mm Fisheye

4) Somehow I think the Sigma 10-20mm slipped through the cracks. Yes, 9-18mm is there, but still.

5) Olympus: A 400mm 4.5 or 5.6.; 80mm. Sigma: would have loved to see the 8-16mm in 4/3 mount.

6) The Sigma 300-800mm, indeed.

Your turn

goblin's gear list:goblin's gear list
Ricoh GXR P10 28-300mm F3.5-5.6 VC Olympus E-1 Olympus E-3 Olympus E-330 Olympus E-400 +31 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow