Best case to accommodate all NEX-gear (& lenses)?

Started Oct 25, 2012 | Questions thread
Jim Parsons
Contributing MemberPosts: 752
Like?
Re: Best case to accommodate all NEX-gear (& lenses)?
In reply to Elite83, Oct 26, 2012

Elite83 wrote:

I have a small case that I use to carry my NEX plus kit lens, and the 16mm. It's nice for being small and portable to walk around town with. But I need a case (as I will be traveling) that will be able to hold my NEX-5, 18-55mm, 16mm pancake, Canon FD 28mm (about same size as kit lens), Rokkor-X 50mm (same size as kit lens with adapter), as well as little accessories like my lens pen, spare battery, a filter or two, lens caps, and clip-on flash.

-Matt

You might look at the Lowpro Inverse 100. I recently got one and like it for my 5N/EVF with the following lenses: SEL1855, SEL55210, Tak55/1.8, CV15, CV21 and there's a bit of room left over for my soon-to-arrive CV35/2.5.

It's large enough to carry either an all AF set up (SEL1018/1855/55210), an all manual set up (CV15/21/35 + Tak55 + a as yet undetermined 28 + Yashica 70-200), or some combination of the two.

Carry as a shoulder bag or a waist bag. Exterior pockets for water bottles etc. Tripod straps on the bottom. Might be too big for what you want, but you should check it out.

-- hide signature --

Jim Parsons

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow