Show Your Snaps...October 22, 2012

Started Oct 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
carnaga
Regular MemberPosts: 301Gear list
Like?
Re: Photos with captions and one additional
In reply to Digirame, Oct 26, 2012

@Digirame, that was one hilarious set Glad you had your camera with you =^.^= And thanks for sharing!

In this part of the world we do not have pumpkin races so it's quite unique to see one - I didn't even know that you could sail with a pumpkin So funny! I can imagine how good time and fun people had during the Regatta - including you. My favourite shot was... uhm... all of them. Specially your documentary from the pumpkins.

I laughed also for the crash test dummies + lama combination Which reminds me that it would be cool if I had a crash test dummy costume as a statement: In the city I live, there has been lots of car vs. bicycle accidents (including deaths) and it has been a huge topic here. There has been lots of public demonstrations against the cars. Crash test dummy costume while driving a bike would be brilliant impulse/wake up call for drivers.

Thank you so much for sharing!

-- hide signature --

carnaga's gear list:carnaga's gear list
Canon EOS 600D Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Sigma 30mm F1.4 EX DC HSM Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow