Started Oct 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
karlwitt
Regular MemberPosts: 133Gear list
Like?
Why bother even giving a .5
Oct 26, 2012

Is it just me that thinks people that give a .5 to anyone entering a challenge is a bit "high and mighty"? For anyone just starting in this hobby and tries a challenge then gets .5's maybe would discourage that person from entering again. There are alot of PROS here I know and they know more than I ever wish to know but those same experts would give a .5 then have the nerve to not say why... how it could be better... try this or that... I guess for the most part its a loner hobby and most think...Well just another amateur posting stupid pictures and wasting all my time and taking a slot in a challenge that another real PRO could have used. Now don't get me wrong a picture may deserve a .5 but if you  give it a .5 you must know why. WHAT I SAY IS IF YOU HAVE THE TIME TO GIVE A .5 YOU HAVE THE TIME TO HELP THE PERSON THAT YOU ARE GIVING IT TO!!!

karlwitt's gear list:karlwitt's gear list
Olympus Tough TG-1 iHS Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-50mm 1:3.5-6.3 EZ +1 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow