Started Oct 26, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
souk1501
Regular MemberPosts: 338Gear list
Like?
Any High Speed Sync Flash or ND Photos?
Oct 26, 2012

Can any one posts some photos taken using the unique features of X100 which I say is the high speed sync flash and the build in ND filter?

With the price drop of the X100, I am seriously thinking of picking one up.  I am however torn with rather to get the X-E1 with a better sensor, ILC and 1080 video for $(US)400 more.

I really like the look of the X100 with the OVF and the total silent shutter.  But the X-E1 is 2 years newer and may be with the 27mm F2.8 pancake, it will be the same size as the X100?  Currently I take photos with my aging Nikon D50 but would like a smaller camera to be with me all the time.  The X-E1 can be both the "everywhere" camera (with the 27mm pancake) and trip camera since it is an ILC.

Any advice would be great to convince me one way or another.

souk1501's gear list:souk1501's gear list
Canon PowerShot S40 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-P200 Nikon D50 Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon AF Nikkor 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5D IF ED +9 more
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X-E1 Nikon D50
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow