Started Oct 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
laquila65i
Regular MemberPosts: 102
Like?
My new Dream Team
Oct 25, 2012

I'm a film guy. I still think that no digital will ever top the film. Still, I bought my first digital camera when this forum didn't even exist (or was not popular, anyway). Since then, I've owned many digital cameras and I've spent a lot of cash trying to find the perfect one. Little did I know, it never existed...until now, perhaps....

So, here's my plan. I think that I will sell all my gear (DSLR's, Mirrorless, compacts, lenses, etc.) and buy the following:

1. Fuji X-E1 -- for true art photography (not that I'm an artist, but I keep trying).

2. Fuji X10 -- for fun (mostly) and art as well.

That's it. The lenses for X-E1 will include the Fuji own 35/1.4 and the Leica M-mount lenses of which I own a couple.

I will still keep my film cameras and lenses (Bessa R3M, Olympus OM-2N) and will shoot them as much as possible. The Fuji's seem like a natural addition to the film ones. Everything digital I own now seem like they don't belong here: Nikon DSLRs, Canon DSLRs, Panasonic LX, Sony NEX. They are nice, but I don't seem to love them all that much. I think I will love the Fuji's. What do you think?

Fujifilm X10 Fujifilm X-E1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
FYINew
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow