Chipworks analyzes FF sensors

Started Oct 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
zlatko
Regular MemberPosts: 275Gear list
Like?
Re: So
In reply to Richard, Oct 25, 2012

Richard wrote:  Really, you can speak for everyone "in the real world", My opinion is drawn by seeing some of the evidence produced here and other places about banding and even DPreview talks about the "crippling" that I talk about. Anyway, you are entitled to your opinion, allow me entitlement to mine. This is a public forum and I can state my opinions as I feel. As you are free to do as well... but your comments are a personal attack, just because you post an ugly picture of yourself on this site and a link to a website which IMHO is 2nd rate wedding photography (this does not mean your pictures are bad, it just means that they are not great and I would not hire you for my wedding because I think the photography students in school here locally have a better eye and could do a better job)., it does not mean your opinion is any more valid than mine especially when you use personal attack and you make statements about my credentials when you know nothing about me.

Bashing someone's work is easy to do when protected by anonymity, as you are.  This behavior is consistent with my point about anonymous posters on the forum.

zlatko's gear list:zlatko's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EOS 6D Olympus E-M1 Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
SoNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow