ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
GuillaumeF
Junior MemberPosts: 48Gear list
Like?
D600 : video problem "Recording interrupted - please wait"
Oct 25, 2012

Hi all !

I have a Nikon D600 and I'm very happy with it !!
But, I've had a problem several times with video recording.

Sometimes, video recording stops and displays the following message : "Recording interrupted - please wait". I then have to wait for around 20sec until I can get the control back (unless I shut the D600 down).

After this, I get a fully functional video mode after the message got away. However, if I shut down the D600, and put it ON again, I'll get the problem again.

I think I only encountered the problem so far in A mode (aperture priority) but I'm not sure.

Anyone else getting this error ?

FYI, I have brand new UHS-1/SDXC class10 Card. I do believe the card is not the problem, as I can do at least 14 RAW in burst mode without any slowdown.

I was at Nikon "Espace Photo" in Paris a week ago. It is an official Nikon place where you can find docs & get your stuff repaired.
I talk to the guys there about this problem. He said I was the first.
But having read your post before, I told him I was not alone.
He thought it might be a software problem that a new firmware might fix. I kindly ask him to report to Nikon Europe? I hope he will.

Cya,

Guillaume

NB : this is kind of X-post with a Canon post (http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/thread/3285205?page=2) but I choosed to post a new thread here as I did not see this problem discussed on Nikon forum.

NB: one other D600 owner have had the same problem.

GuillaumeF's gear list:GuillaumeF's gear list
Nikon D7000 Nikon D600 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-120mm f/4G ED VR +7 more
Nikon D600
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow