How much should I expect to get for this..

Started Oct 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
mrmjs
Regular MemberPosts: 439Gear list
Like?
Re: How much should I expect to get for this..
In reply to EvilOne, Oct 25, 2012

EvilOne wrote:

:-)mrmjs wrote:

EvilOne wrote:

there is this think called the internet.. you can go there with a proper search and find the real answer to your question. You can also go to this forums---> " for sale/ wanted " forum to see what might be your answer... coming to this particular forum ( SLR/SLT forum ) will not yield the answer you are looking for because there are no camera merchants here... if you were attempting to get someone to offer you a sale.. this is not the forum to do that. Good luck with your quest. AS you can see, someone here offered you their opinion and you felt insulted.....

-- hide signature --

Bill aka EO

Where did you get that I was insulted?

-- hide signature --

-Matt

You said... for that price, Ill keep it"

Obviously you want to sell it... the response you gave is typical when one feels as though the price is lower than what would be acceptable.

I only offered you that this was not the place to try to sell your gear. Let me retract the statement, you felt insulted.... You felt as though the price that was given was not acceptable. howz that ?

-- hide signature --

Bill aka EO

.. I was hoping it would be with more, but if it isn't I understand. It is used... I can always keep it as a back up camera.

-- hide signature --

-Matt

mrmjs's gear list:mrmjs's gear list
Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 Sony SLT-A77 Tamron SP AF 70-200mm F/2.8 Di LD (IF) MACRO Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM Tamron AF 28-75mm F/2.8 XR Di LD Aspherical (IF) +19 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow