Touch Screen is a MUST ! IMHO

Started Oct 23, 2012 | Discussions thread
Cognos
New MemberPosts: 13
Like?
Re: re: this is almost a textbook example of Gresham's Law
In reply to tric3imagery, Oct 25, 2012

tric3imagery wrote:

No I would not want a touch screen on my NEX7, that was the main point of buying the camera, I have had a cell phone android touch screen and a Windows slat touch screen for years and I like it there but to but all the oily smudges on my main menu and view finder of my camera is not acceptable.

"the main point of buying the camera??

Are you saying that you would not have bought the NEX-7 if it had a touch screen that you could turn off?

You would still have the Tri-Navi and all the other features of the camera but, if you wanted to, you could touch the LCD screen to set the focus or to navigate the menus -- far more intuitive, and sometimes actually faster than using the external controls.

BTW, the "oily smudges" don't appear until you ... touch the screen. If all you use is the external controls, then your screen will remain relatively smudge-free.

And one more thing: I've ordered an NEX-6, despite the fact that it doesn't have a touch screen.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow